- Set your thermostat to 78°F. Each degree setting below 78° will increase energy consumption by about 8%.
- Change your return air filters. Or call us with your filter size and we’ll provide one with your tune-up.
- Have your ductwork checked for leaks. If you’ve got split or leaky ductwork, this can save you a bundle! Call us for help.
- Use bath and kitchen fans sparingly when the air conditioner is operating. They can pull out all your cool air within one hour.
- Get a system tune-up. This can save money on energy, extend your air conditioner’s life, spot any danger and make you more comfortable overall.