- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 package shortbread cookies
- 1 jar caramel syrup
- 1 jar chocolate syrup
- 1 can non-stick cooking spray
- Using a boxed brownie mix, follow all instructions for making the brownie batter. Next, layer 1/3 of the batter into the bottom of a greased baking dish (follow instructions from box for the size of the dish).
- Then, crush the shortbread cookies into medium to small chunks and spread half of the shortbread chunks over the first layer of brownies.
- After this, pour half of the caramel and half of the chocolate syrup.
- Follow all baking instructions for the brownies and serve warm with vanilla bean ice cream.