These delightful cookies are a cinch to make and don’t require many ingredients. Just remember not to eat too many as you’ll find yourself grabbing the third cookie in no time at all.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup finely chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BEAT butter, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour, beating on low speed after each addition until blended. Add nuts; mix well.
- SHAPE dough into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place, 1-1/2 inches apart, on baking sheets.
- BAKE 14 to 15 min or until bottoms are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheets. Roll warm cookies, 1 at a time, in remaining sugar in small bowl until evenly coated; place on wire racks. Cool completely.
Yield: 24 servings, 2 cookies per serving