My cousin brought this dish to our 4th of July family gathering. It was so good and I couldn’t stop eating it so, of course, I had to ask for the recipe. This is now my go to recipe for summer potlucks. Super easy and delicious and always gets lots of compliments and people asking for the recipe.
Picture and recipe from food.com.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained or you can use 2 cups of frozen corn like I did
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag coarsely crushed Fritos Chili Cheese corn chips
Mix first 5 ingredients and chill. Stir in corn chips just before serving.
NOTE: It’s not nearly as good the next day, because the chips get soggy.