1 large cucumber
1 tsp coarse sea salt
1 Tbsp light sour cream
1 tsp finely chopped onion
1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp sugar
– Peel your cucumber, unless you like the cucumber skin. Then slice the cucumber into fairly thin slices. Place into a colander and sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Set on something to catch the water that drains off, and set aside.
– Mix together sour cream, onion, dill, vinegar, and sugar.
– Cover and place in fridge.
– Let cucumbers drain and dressing chill for at least an hour, up to 2 hours.
– Before serving, rinse cucumbers under running water briefly. Pat dry with paper towel.
– Toss dressing with cucumbers and serve.